May 31, 2014

Nikos Deja Vu - CSNY - Carry on & Almost cut my hair (Deja Vu 1970 Greece)

Nikos Deja Vu & Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Carry on and Almost cut my hair
(Deja Vu 1970 Greece) by n000k

"Carry On" by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

One morning I woke up and I knew that you were gone.
A new day, a new way, I knew I should see it along.
Go your way, I'll go mine and carry on.
The sky is clearing and the night has gone out.
The sun, he come, the world is all full of light.
Rejoice, rejoice, we have no choice but to carry on.
The fortunes of fables are able to sing the song.
Now witness the quickness with which we get along.
To sing the blues you've got to live the tunes and carry on.
Carry on, love is coming, love is coming to us all.
Where are you going now my love? Where will you be tomorrow?
Will you bring me happiness? Will you bring me sorrow?
Oh, the questions of a thousand dreams, what you do and what you see,
Lover, can you talk to me?
Girl, when I was on my own, chasing you down,
What was it made you run, trying your best just to get around?
The questions of a thousand dreams, what you do and what you see,
Lover, can you talk to me?

"Almost Cut My Hair" by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

Almost cut my hair, it happened just the other day.
It's getting' kinda long, I coulda said it wasn't in my way.
But I didn't and I wonder why, I feel like letting my freak flag fly,
Cause I feel like I owe it to someone.
Must be because I had the flu' for Christmas and I'm not feeling up to par.
It increases my paranoia, like looking at my mirror and seeing a police car.
But I'm not giving in an inch to fear cause I missed myself this year.
I feel like I owe it to someone.
When I finally get myself together, I'm going to get down in that sunny southern weather.
And I find a place inside to laugh, separate the wheat from the chaff.
I feel like I owe it to someone.

Nikos Deja Vu
n1999k.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment