Nikos Deja Vu Proudly Presents
DETAILED MAP OF THE WELL KNOWN LAKE
A 4 (2-4) PLAYERS, INSANE BATTLEFIELD
FOR RED ALERT 2 - YURI'S REVENGE
VERY DETAILED AND REALISTIC BATTLEFIELD WITHOUT EXAGGERATIONS :)
WATCH NOW : RELATED VIDEO
(How all this started?)
NEW: ALL IN ONE
For Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge
Play 100+ music tracks by Frank Klepacki from all WESTWOOD (and not only) GAMES along with your RA2-YR. Extreme sound quality, better than the originals!
NEW WEAPONS NEW WAR TECHNIQUES AND MORE UNITS.
1. MIG-35 FULCRUM FIGHTER JET
2. NEW MIG BOMBER
3. SIEGE CHOPPERS NOW CAN FIRE WITH NEW MISSILE WEAPONS AND NEW MACHINEGUNS!
4. THE HIND CHOPPER (Hind Transport) IS FLYING AND SHOOTING PERFECTLY WITH A NEW CANNON
5. LEOPARD 2A7 (HEL)
6. The APACHE LONGBOW (Harpy) CAN BE USED FROM ALL HOUSES
1. Soviets and Yuri forces can create Airforce Command Headquarters now!
2. All forces can create 5 types of aircraft & helicopter units, including MIG-35 and Apache!
3. The Rocketeers can use new laser weapons!
4. Siege Choppers can fire air-to-surface and air-to-air missiles!
5. More buildings can HEAL your units and your infantry!
6. FLINT WESTWOOD's cameo is missing from the INFANTRY TAB (RA2-YR version 1.001) but is working perfectly when selected.
7. Sammy Stallion, Arnie Frankenfurter and Vladmir (Mad Vlad) icons have changed in the Infantry TAB (RA2-YR version 1.001)
8. Some other, aesthetic only, changes occured after Westwood's latest game patch, but don't worry, everything is working perfectly!
No, I don't use MOD or extra CAMEOS for all that!
Just ..some of my code inside the map, I always use the official Westwood game set, and my ..magic!
USE MY MAPS AND YOUR PC WILL NEVER STICK !!!
(Why? cause I triple test them, for my pleasure first of all...)
HARD (1 to 1)
SUPER HARD vs 4
DO NOT USE ANY MOD
You won't need it :)
If you already have patched your original RA2 game with any MODs you can easily remove them using the "CleanUpTool" from the WESTWOOD, from EA FTP server, or from my site.
Use the original RA2 - YR game set, without any INI files, or you'll stick all the time :)
Enjoy and stay tuned: More maps are coming!
Nikos Deja Vu