May 25, 2013

Nikos Deja Vu - Yuri's Revenge Map - White Death

Nikos Deja Vu Proudly Presents
"White Death"
EXCELLENT, BIG & DETAILED MAP
 SNOW ENVIRONMENT
FOR RA2-YR (2-6 players)

NEW WEAPONS AND UNITS
I INTRODUCE YOU THE MIG-35 FULCRUM

1. Soviets and Yuri forces can create Airforce Command Headquarters now!
2. All forces can create 3 types of aircraft units, including MIG-35!
3. The Rocketeers can use new laser weapons!
4. Siege Choppers can fire air-to-surface and air-to-air missiles!
5. More buildings can HEAL your units and your infantry!
6. There is also a new experimental DREDNAUGHT, the Mad Vlad's Dreadnought! Watch it in action!


No, I don't use MOD or extra CAMEOS for all that!
Just ..some of my code inside the map, I always use the official Westwood game set, and my ..magic!
USE MY MAPS AND YOUR PC WILL NEVER STICK !!!
(Why? cause I triple test them, for my pleasure first of all...)


Map Difficulty
Medium/Hard (1 to 1)
Super extra hard (vs 4+)

STAY TUNED
APACHE CHOPPERS ARE ON THE WAY!
(CodeName "Harpy")
..SOON..

WARNING
DO NOT USE ANY MOD
You won't need it :)

If you already have patched your original RA2 game with any MODs you can easily remove them using the "CleanUpTool" from the WESTWOOD, from EA FTP server, or from my site.
Use the original RA2 - YR game set, without any INI files, or you'll stick all the time :)

Enjoy and stay tuned: More maps are coming!

DOWNLOAD THIS MAP

Nikos Deja Vu
n1999k.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment