Dec 18, 2010

Nikos Deja Vu - I Wonder in December 18th 2010 [HD]




Nikos Deja Vu - I Wonder in December 18th 2010 [HD]

The Story:

Sometimes I sit here in this chair And I wonder, I said, I wonder, oh, where can you be this dark and lonely night..
I wonder if you're holdin' I wonder if you're holdin' someone tight now
I said I wonder
Wanna tell you my heart's been breakin'
You know I feel such a fool to let it keep on achin'
But one day I feel I may wake up and find I was mistaken
That's what keeps me wonderin'
I say, I wonder, I wonder baby, where can you be this cold and dark and rainy miserable night..
I wonder if you're holdin', I wonder if you're holdin' someone else tight..
You know I wonder
Here I go: I wanna tell you my heart's been breakin'
I feel such a fool to sit here and let it keep on achin'
One day I may wake up and find I was mistaken.. That's what keeps me wonderin'..
Said I wonder, I said I wonder..
I wonder where you been and what you been doin' ...

The Creator:

Nikos Deja Vu
http://n1k0s.multiply.com

Credits for the music @ Steve Marriott (RIP) & Greg Ridley & Peter Frampton & Jerry Shirley, also known as "The Humple Pie"

1 comment: