May 27, 2010

Nikos Deja Vu - Indifference...

Nikos Deja Vu - Indifference...

Science may have found a cure for most evils...... But it has found no remedy for the worst of them all..

 The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.

Indifference...

You placed leather onto my end and I wept, and how you ask for my respect. You place a verbal sword to my chest, yet you ask for more respect. You once physically threatened me because I did not agree. Still, you demand my respect. You force your opinions as facts onto me, making me feel so unfree.And the need for respect grows. So, if respect is wanting you to go away, disagreeing with three-fourths of what you say, and until I leave, not being able to wait, then I have enough respect for you to fill the space of a hundred worlds, a million countries, and a trillion states.

Mmm, how much difference does it make...how much difference...

The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference. Indifference is the strongest force in the universe. It makes everything it touches meaningless. Love and hate don't stand a chance against it.

Indifference is the essence of inhumanity...

Nikos Deja Vu

No comments:

Post a Comment