Sep 2, 2009

Nikos Deja Vu - Duke Nukem: His Amazing Quotes!




Duke Nukem: His Amazing Quotes Video!

Take a taste

Duke Nukem: Your face. Your ass. What's the difference?

Duke Nukem: What are you waiting for? Christmas?

Duke Nukem: It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Duke Nukem: You're an inspiration for birth control.

[after stepping in alien feces] Duke Nukem: Shit Happens...

Duke Nukem: Damn, those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride!

Duke Nukem: Groovy!

Duke Nukem: Uh, Uh, Uh. Where is it?

Duke Nukem: I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck!

Duke Nukem: Nobody steals our chicks... and lives!

[after an earthquake shakes the level] Duke Nukem: I ain't afraid of no quake!

Duke Nukem: What are you? Some bottomfeeding, scum sucking algae eater?

Duke Nukem: Lucky son of a bitch!

[says it everytime Duke kills the boss of the episode] Duke Nukem: Die, you son of a bitch!

Duke Nukem: Damn, you're ugly.

[Duke examines the Duke Nukem II arcade machine] Duke Nukem: Hmm, don't have time to play with myself.

[seeing a torn corpse of a Space Marine from Doom] Duke Nukem: Hmm, that's one "Doomed" Space Marine.

Duke Nukem: This is KTIT. KTIT. Playing the breast... Uh... The best tunes in town!

[Duke shoots the bosses' head and kills him] Duke Nukem: I'm Duke Nukem. And I'm coming to get the rest of you alien bastards!

Duke Nukem: Let god sort 'em out.

Duke Nukem: Heh, Heh, Heh, what a mess!

Duke Nukem: [singing horribly] "Born To Be Wiiillllddd!"

Duke Nukem: Damn. Those Alien maggots booby trapped the sub!

Duke Nukem: I should have known those alien maggots booby trapped the sub.

Duke Nukem: I'm going in.

Duke Nukem: I think you need some down time...

Duke Nukem: Looks like it's time for me to go POSTAL!

Duke Nukem: Nukem 'till they glow, then shoot 'em in the dark!

Duke Nukem: Get the crap outta here!

Duke Nukem: [checking out office computer playing duke3d] Get back to work you slacker!

Duke Nukem: Damn, that's the second time those alien bastards shot up my ride!

Duke Nukem: And I thought 10 guns was hard to carry!

Duke Nukem: ...and I thought cigars tasted bad!

Duke Nukem: Ahhhh... much better!

Duke Nukem: This really pisses me off!

Tape Recorder: This tape will self destruct in 1 second! [Explodes]

Fat Commander: Suck it down!

Duke Nukem: [upon blowing up an Assault Commander with the RPG] Suck it down!

Duke Nukem: [sometimes says it after finishing a level] Ready for action!

Duke Nukem: It's down to you and me, you oneeyed freak!

More on the video :-))

2 comments: