Oct 1, 2008

The Doors - Roadhouse Blues (rare)




Ah keep your eyes on the road,
Your hands upon the wheel.
Keep your eyes on the road
Your hands upon the wheel.
Yeah, were going to the roadhouse,
Gonna have a real good-time.
Yeah, the back of the roadhouse,
Theyve got some bungalows.
They dance for the people
Who like to go down slow.
Let it roll, baby, roll.
Let it roll, all night long.
Do it, robby, do it!
You gotta roll, roll, roll,
You gotta thrill my soul, alright.
Roll, roll, roll, roll-a
Thrill my soul.
Ashen-lady.
Give up your vows.
Save our city.
Ah, right now.
Well, I woke up this morning
And I got myself a beer.
The futures uncertain
And the end is always near.
Let it roll, baby, roll.
Let it roll, all night long.

6 comments:

  1. Great song and even greater people. Wonderful video too. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video actually was released in my old undernet IRC group, back in 1987, I had posted it here in multiply many times - I had ..deleted many times too!
    Yesterday YOUTUBE deleted my page there (http://youtube.com/aman11211),
    all my videos gone, one more time..
    But what the hell, I'm used into this, so...
    Remember:

    NEVER GIVE UP
    Do how I do!
    Try again!
    One more time!

    Nikos Deja Vu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I just created one new YOUTUBE page :p
    here is the URL: http://youtube.com/aysnik
    Nothing can stop me!
    LOL

    Nikos Deja Vu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot. I,ve got the link. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for not giving up. I like everything you do. hugs

    ReplyDelete