Dec 2, 2013

Nikos Deja Vu - I've got the power! (A Pentium 4, 2.8 HT Resurrection)

I've got the power!
Here is my ZOMBIE PC
Good as new!

4 days ago, my Quad Core PC at home, burnt from the storm.
So I had to pulled out my Zombie PC (1999-2006 also assembled by me) and I made some upgrades to him.
A bit more RAM (2gb) a better graphics card (Radeon 512mb AGP, which it was very very hard to find it, you know such cards (AGP) stopped in 2006, for good).
I didn't touch the CPU, a P4 HT 2.8 GHz (HT=dual core) and the motherboard, an immortal and a heavy duty EPOX from 1999.
I've also installed a better hard disk, a SATA 320, and a newer wireless adapter (150 MHz), and of course,
I'm using my 21" immortal S110i monitor (1997) and my immortal LOGITECH webcam!
Putting my professional magic (!!!) on this zombie, I made him to run, like a joke, Windows 7 Ultimate and other hard and heavy programs of nowdays, so I can create my multimedia stuff (and not only) for me, and for you!
To say the truth, I AM IMPRESSED with his performance!
It works like a today's new PC, just bought from the stores, and even better!

SO ! LET'S SING TOGETHER :
I've got the power!

Honestly,
Nikos Deja Vu
n1999k.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment