Aug 9, 2012

Nikos Deja Vu - Too much..!

Nikos Deja Vu - Too much!

It was one of those nights, when you turn off the lights and everythin' comes into view.
She was taking her time, I was losing my mind, there was nothin' that she wouldn't do!
It wasn't the first, it wasn't the last, she knew we was, makin' love....
I was so satisfied, deep down inside like a hand in a velvet glove....
Seems like a touch, a touch too much! Seems like a touch, a touch too much! Too much for my body, too much for my brain, This damn woman's gonna drive me insane...
She got a touch, a touch too much...!
She'd had the face of an angel, smilin' with sin. the body of Venus with arms..
Dealin' with danger, strokin' my skin, like a thunder and lightenin' storm!
It wasn't the first, it wasn't the last it wasn't that she didn't care...
She wanted it hard, she wanted it fast, she liked it done medium rare!
Seems like a touch, a touch too much! Seems like a touch, a touch too much!
Too much for my body, too much for my brain, this damn woman's gonna drive me insane...
She got a touch, a touch too much....!
Seems like a touch, touch too much, you know it's much too much, much too much!
I really want to feel your touch too much! Girl you know you're getting me much too much!
Seems like a touch! Just a dirty little touch. I really need your touch, cause, you're much too much too much.........!

Nikos Deja Vu
http://n1999k.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment