Aug 11, 2012

Nikos Deja Vu - I Regret Nothing..

I regret nothing...

Not the times I broke you down
Not the times someone broke me down
Not the times I loved and lost
Not love or all it's costs

I do not regret losing friends
I do not regret making enemies
I do not regret losing touch
I do not regret the time I've wasted

I will not learn to regret
Time in regret is time not well spent.....

I will not apologize, I do not believe I did anything wrong
I accepted your apologies
I honestly did, I don't regret that, I don't regret you
I don't regret any of you

I don't regret choices you have made that have hurt me so badly
I don't regret the lack of remorse you have shown at times
I don't regret the times I lost faith in my life
I don't regret the times that I felt that I could spend the rest of my life with you
I don't regret the times that you told me to tell you I loved you

I won't regret the cold shoulders you gave me
I won't regret the times you never called back
I won't regret the times you never wrote back
I won't regret the thousands upon thousands of words in emails I wrote

I refuse to regret the fact that my mind isn't ready to drop you
I refuse to regret the moment where I'm going to turn away from you

I have lived a life of regrets, I have felt the burden of regret for too long
I have been a part of life's pointless competition...

This world where we care more about making it than we do about our friends making it
This world where people claim love but clearly don't know what the fuck it is
This world where people break one another down while smiling in each other's face
This world where you will no longer see me filled with regrets
This world where you will be reading my email tonight...
The email that says you know where I am if you need me...

I regret nothing....

Nikos Deja Vu
n1999k.blogspot.com
nikosdejavu.tumblr.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment