Mar 8, 2011

Nikos Deja Vu - Woman - My Tribute to Women's Day [HD]




Nikos Deja Vu - Woman - My Tribute to Women (International Women's Day)

Nikos Deja Vu - Woman
Or Women?!?
My Tribute to Women!

Sorry if I forgot some, but the song was finishing!

Enjoy it!
Nikos Deja Vu
http://n1k0s.multiply.com

PS: This is a really old video I made 6 years ago, dedicated to the women of any color!
Why I did this? I was very impressed from a very new (then) australian band, Wolfmother, who reminded me a lot the old Led Zeppelin, in reality I was thinking that time: "wow, finally there is a band who continues the Zep legacy...

1 comment:

  1. almost all of them are great, unsual, uncommon, just like me :-) and the music is... wonderful :-) All the best, for you and for all the brave women of the world :-) only for the brave ones :-)))))

    ReplyDelete