Nov 24, 2010

Nikos Deja Vu - Purple Haze - Home Movie [HQ]




Nikos Deja Vu - Purple Haze - Home Movie

Just some very special memories from the very past...
Songs by Jimi Hendrix (RIP God)
The first clip is from the Jimi Hendrix Experience band in Swedish TV (1967)
The second clip is from the Woodstock Concert (1969) but it has been taken from another angle and it is not included in the "official" film, which makes it a very rare clip...

...And here is the lyric:

Purple haze all in my brain..
Lately things just don't seem the same..
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
'Scuse me while I kiss the sky!
Purple haze all around..
Don't know if I'm comin' up or down..
Am I happy or in misery?
Whatever it is, that girl put a spell on me...
Help me..
Help me..
Purple haze all in my eyes..
Don't know if it's day or night..
You've got me blowin..
blowin my mind..
Is it tomorrow?
Or just the end of time?
Help me..
Help me.....

HEAR IT LOUD!!!

Nikos Deja Vu
http://n1k0s.multiply.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment