Oct 18, 2010

Nikos Deja Vu - Giorgos Tsalikis - Den Yparxoun Adio [HQ]




Nikos Deja Vu - Giorgos Tsalikis - Den yparxoun Adio Sto Dromo Mas

Αγαπημένο τραγούδι...

English Translation to: There are no adio's in our path

Your last kisses
I'm drinking 'em sip by sip
and with an adio embrace
I close my door..

And behind the window, covertly
watching you wondering
to descry the yesterday or the after
on the road you've chosen

There are no adio's in our path
Just only some moments of parting
Love merging our woes, when
you're elsewhere and I'm otherwhere

There are no adio's in our path
Just only some moments of parting
And the heart getting over fears
Into a course of a return

Our last night..
Like a hidden wound of mine
is mangling my heart
and melting my body..

In my dreams you'll return
my Sorrowed Moon,
And whenever you'll chill and suffer
I'll warm you...

Nikos Deja Vu
http://n1k0s.multiply.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment